CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

kiD tAg!

KID TAG

This was pretty funny. I asked Taitem all the questions below and typed in her answers. She cracked me up! Today was also her first day of school and here is a few pictures! I thought I would cry but I didn't. Does that make me a BAD MOM?

1. What is something mom always says to you? Where's your hearing aids?
2. What makes mom happy? Being a good girl!
3. What makes mom sad? Getting Hurt:(
4. How does mom make you laugh? Dancing & Singing! I must be bad!
5. What was mom like as a child? "I have no idea" LOL
6. How old is your mom? LOL 29
7. How tall is your mom? I don't know!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Scentsy Stuff! (lol)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Do hair at work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I'm not sure!
11. What is your mom really good at? Hair and Scentsy Stuff I apparently need to stop working:( LOL
12. What is your mom not very good at? Brushing my hair soft!
13. What does your mom do for her job? Hair
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken for dinner and mustard you dip it!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when you going to the store and bring family!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Candace on Finneaus and Ferb?
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the park and doctor's and sunshine store! AKA Southtowne Mall
18. How are you and your mom the same? brown hair but my friend made it red so now we aren't much the same!
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm little your Big! LOL
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I'm a big girl and you hug me all the time!

From here I tag the following people so they can sit and giggle with one of their kids.

Steph
Erica
Mel

I can't wait to see your kids answers!




Jett was not to thrilled to drop off Taitem today:( He threw his backpack at the door in hopes that it would open I think! So I said lets go out and play and he forgot all about her:) I thought when she came home they would get along better I was miserably wrong:( They are driving me crazy! I wish they would embrace change like I do:(



6 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Kelli-
I don't know if you remember me. I am parker's mom. anyway I came accross your blog. Wow, Taitem is so grown up! I can't believe they are going to Kindergarten this year. How is she doing with the h/a's? We should keep in touch!
Melinda Mackey

Rikki said...

I cant imagine taking Kolton to his first day of school!! I dont even know how I am gonna handle leaving him at preschool next week!!

sweet pickles said...

Cute stuff. Thanks for the tag.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

What a fun post, kids say the darndest things don't they. I mean seriously they are so funny and they have no idea that they are.

Kristi said...

Too cute! Kennedy misses Taitem like crazy and I hear about it constantly. I too cannot believe she is in kindergarten and the pic of Jett not being happy about it is too funny.

We miss you guys!

Amy Dial said...

I Love it. Taitem is so cute. So grown up. That's so cute Jett was sad, you can tell he loves his sis.