Well this past weekend was all about "TWILIGHT"! It started off with a bang:) My sister and cousin Channy have been planning for months a movie Premiere Party!
It was soooo fun they left nothing unturned from the apple sugar cookies to the Black, Red and White candies all over the tables that when the party was over they even had little bags that we could all fill up for the 11:59 showing of the long awaited Twilight Movie:) They had sayings from the book all over and posters hung on all the windows. We played Bella Bingo and of course a quiz! I did not fair to well on! Then we made candy bar posters that we all made up! We had to do one from Bella to Edward it went something like this! "BIG HUNK" You are my "Life Savors" You had better stop the "kisses" unless you want to "SKOR",cuz you are leaving me "Sour"! 





I just had a great time with all the fellow Twilighters! Thank you Erica and Channy for all your time and hard work it was great and I look forward to the New Moon Movie event!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight Fanatics!
Posted by Kelli and her Babies! at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wish I could have been there! Looks like it was so much fun.
Post a Comment